March 14th @ Rausch Creek. Springtime shake down run.

KingCopperhead

Going to be at Rausch on the 14th with a group from my local club. Couple wayalife members in said group so I figured it would be great if anyone from the forums wants to shake the snow off their rigs and come run some trails.

We will be in the lot at 8am Saturday, March 14th.
We are trying to get two groups going. One for greens and blues, and another for blacks and possibly some reds. So far we have 6 or 7 rigs going. Post up if you would like to come!

kgw350

If my jeep gets off these jack stands I am game. 1424031735814.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jboo53

I should be able to be there, really looking forward to getting to wheel with some fellow wayalifers!

KingCopperhead

I will not be there but hope you get a good turn out! Have fun!

I'll have some pics to post up, and maybe a video or two if my buddy brings his gopro. Shame that you can't come but pretty exciting for you to be starting the next step in life!

@Kyle - putting those tons on your jk?

For those interested: just copy and paste! It'll be a great time!

1. KingCopperhead (blues, blacks, maybe a red. Might stay at days Inn the evening before.)

KingCopperhead

Giving this a quick bump since we're about 2 weeks out from the trip.

Would be great to meet some WAL members for a good time at Rausch!

KingCopperhead

One week out.

Few folks from my group are staying at the days Inn on Friday night.

We are meeting at the Rausch Creek parking lot at 8 am. We will split into multiple groups depending on what mix of rigs and how many people show up. It looks like the majority of us are planning to run blacks and blues. We might have a few members who want to stick to blue and green trails also.

Surprised there's not more interest in this run! It's been a long long winter. Anyway, hope that some of you can make it. Post up here or shoot me a Pm for my contact info if you're interested.

kgw350

Hey George yeah dana 60s and 42" pitbull rockers. We have a large group going March 28th also I'm brining my TJ for that one. I have to be done by the beginning of April I have a big show April 24th.

KingCopperhead

Man I would love to, but thats my weekend on at work. :grayno:

I hear ya. I work every weekend so it really limits when I can go.

Hey George yeah dana 60s and 42" pitbull rockers. We have a large group going March 28th also I'm brining my TJ for that one. I have to be done by the beginning of April I have a big show April 24th.

Kyle that's awesome. Saw it in your build thread the other day. Really stoked to see how it comes out. What kind of show?

kgw350

It's a truck show in Rockland County NY. the last time they had it was about 20 yrs ago. There are a lot of really cool trucks signed up. Let me find the link

KingCopperhead

Appears the rug has been yanked out from under me, I'll be expecting many pictures😢😢

Man was looking forward to having a fellow copperhead with us!

Our group from my club had a few people back out but the trip is still on. At least 2 or 3 of us have been to the park a few times so we shouldn't be totally lost lmao.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Been trying to go since last June, this is the first weekend a group was going that I wasn't working. Sometimes I hate being grownup😠

KingCopperhead

Been trying to go since last June, this is the first weekend a group was going that I wasn't working. Sometimes I hate being grownup😠

I read ya loud and clear lol. I had to put in for this weekend months in advance. There will be other runs. Plus, I think only two wayalifers are going to this anyway.

To any last minute folks thinking of coming:
Looks like it's going to be a much smaller group than expected. Few more backed out today. But a smaller group is plenty of fun. However we most likely won't be able to split up groups. Pm or post up if your going :)

Top Bottom