Wave from west Texas

USMC Wrangler

:standing wave: from Brewster County. I'm am relatively new to owning a Jeep after being a longtime pickup truck guy. I got my 13' JKU Sport S July 2013 and still love driving it on and off road. I haven't done any major mods other than adding a third row seat and some minor suspension lift stuff. I'll be getting rid of the stocker tires soon, but am currently building my own trail/tube doors.

I'm looking forward to reading, learning and hopefully meeting some of you in the future. If you are ever in the Big Bend area, shoot me a PM!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WOL, i was actually planning a trip out to big bend for the first weekend of march, but the plans have fallen through. I need to make it out there. Good to know I can meet up with a fellow wayoflifer when we're ready for the trip!

USMC Wrangler

Welcome to WOL, i was actually planning a trip out to big bend for the first weekend of march, but the plans have fallen through. I need to make it out there. Good to know I can meet up with a fellow wayoflifer when we're ready for the trip!

Definitely let me know when you do get out here. It's mostly overland trail stuff here, but always fun in the Jeep.

keno4x4

If you are on Face Book look up our club" West Texas Crawlers" . We have trips every 3rd weekend of the month.

Top Bottom