Prorocks.. where to buy??

Mbair

So I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a pair of 60s. Just looking for the right vendor. Any ideas? Anyone running any deals? Best cs?

Mbair

Hey overland I wasn't being lazy I swear. My Google search brought up Northridge (where I've bought plenty of items from) but it seems they only were offering 1 configuration which doesn't seem right. Should I be able to pick multiple bps, ratios, lockers etc... maybe there are more options on desktop site rather than the mobile site. Thanks for the help though!!

Hey overland I wasn't being lazy I swear. My Google search brought up Northridge (where I've bought plenty of items from) but it seems they only were offering 1 configuration which doesn't seem right. Should I be able to pick multiple bps, ratios, lockers etc... maybe there are more options on desktop site rather than the mobile site. Thanks for the help though!!

Call them. Works better with those type of products. It's not a "widget" :yup:

trailless

Caught the Bug

Don't worry about it. Just give them a call and tell them what you want. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mbair

Ok guys sounds good. Probably what I should have done in the 1st palace.

In terms of the 60s I'm just tired of worrying every time I'm out on the trail.

Currently running 37s on my stock front 30 and rear 44. No mods to the drive train at all.

Mbair

This is why I like this forum better than the others. Quick response, no bs, no bashing. Thanks a lot for the quick response guys.

Currently running 37s on my stock front 30 and rear 44. No mods to the drive train at all.

60's would do it :yup: if you're staying 37's you could also look at the PR44 front and to a PR60 rear to save some cash. If you think 40's are anywhere in your future just go 60's f/r :thumb:

Also I would recommend the EVO high steer kit and PSC kit when doing this. It's a game changer on the trail and still drives amazing on the road.

jkur77

I'm also looking into 60's. I talked to Maxx from Northridge. He was very helpful. I haven't talked to any one else yet. I try to keep you informed.

Last edited:

Davwashere

I just ordered mine from Maxx a few weeks ago, he was very helpful. Just tell him what you have currently setup and what you are looking to do. Also, with the PSC kit, I would recommend you get the cooler as well. I don't know if it comes with the kit you referenced.

David

bkac

Caught the Bug
I called Dynatrac the other day and they were very helpful when choosing axles and options. The price he quoted me was quite competitive. You could always call them first and figure out exactly what you want and then order it from Northridge. There are ways to save if you don't need a full blown race ready axle. Dynatrac priced me a PR front 60 for around 8000 that would probably fit all my needs and still be able to run 40's
Just a thought

Top Bottom