Or fab front bumper

Jk909

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423944486.567183.jpg I'm thinking about picking one of these up. Anybody have any experience or thoughts on it. Pics would be a plus. Thanks guys

t8er

I have their full width bumpers front and rear. I like them they have held up crazy well to rocks. Even got rear ended and pushed into another car. $8k in damages for both cars. I brushed off their paint.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I looked at those a few years ago. You must know the stinger is long and tall (a bit too much if you ask me). I encourage you to see one in person before pulling the trigger.

Edit: you can always check out my 1/4 pounder in person if you'd like. Not too awfully far from you.

Jk909

I looked at those a few years ago. You must know the stinger is long and tall (a bit too much if you ask me). I encourage you to see one in person before pulling the trigger.

Edit: you can always check out my 1/4 pounder in person if you'd like. Not too awfully far from you.

I love the 1/4 pounder but I wanted to keep my fog lights and I don't think I can with that.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I love the 1/4 pounder but I wanted to keep my fog lights and I don't think I can with that.

True, the LōD is also a good option with fog lights. I will eventually mount fogs on mine and wire them into the stock harness (with a relay). Krieger did this and looks nice.

I too was stuck on keeping my fogs but realized it wasn't a big deal, but that's just me.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I too was stuck on keeping my fogs but realized it wasn't a big deal, but that's just me.

I agree. When i got my Rugged ridge bumper i was all about keeping my fogs. Since I got my truck lites my fogs never come on.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I agree. When i got my Rugged ridge bumper i was all about keeping my fogs. Since I got my truck lites my fogs never come on.

Right! , I have those little fogs and they never get turned on. The trucklites on high is pretty bright

Jk909

I guess I could just pick up the truck lites too. The reason why I want to keep my fogs is because the stock headlights are so weak.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I guess I could just pick up the truck lites too. The reason why I want to keep my fogs is because the stock headlights are so weak.

Truck-Lites are definitely the way to go. Stock headlights seem like driving with a flashlight compared to Truck-Lites. Heck a flashlight is probably brighter.

Jk909

Thanks frank. I need to meet up with you one if these days so I can check your jeep out. Can you post up a pic when you have some time please

Jk909

Thanks frank. I need to meet up with you one if these days so I can check your jeep out. Can you post up a pic when you have some time please

budmanm3

I have. I like it. the price was right for me.. no complaints and my revolvers fit perfect with it..

Attachments

• 1424014705616.jpg
    1424014705616.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 1424014805152.jpg
    1424014805152.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 46
Top Bottom