2012 SEMA Warrior Red 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have to be honest and say that I've never really been a big fan of Warrior Products as they tended to lack good designs and quality. Having said that, I will say that I was pleasantly surprised at what I saw this year from them. The shiny and dated diamond plating was gone and clean lines were in. Kudos to them for changing things up and delivering the goods...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Robar

The Enforcer
How come the sticker says KMC Wheels, but they are rolling on ATX beadlocks? :doh: Not to mention the spare is different from the rest of the tires.

GCM 2

How come the sticker says KMC Wheels, but they are rolling on ATX beadlocks? :doh: Not to mention the spare is different from the rest of the tires.

You know all of the things you pointed actually make me like it a little more :cheesy: I think it's a great looking jeep that actually seems like it came from the trail, got cleaned up and then put on display! It's like it belongs to an actual jeep guy :rock:

Robar

The Enforcer
You know all of the things you pointed actually make me like it a little more :cheesy: I think it's a great looking jeep that actually seems like it came from the trail, got cleaned up and then put on display! It's like it belongs to an actual jeep guy :rock:
It does look better than some past years JKs. :yup:

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
I have seen this Jeep upclose at a Jeep Summer Jam, put on by a Jeep club at a Jeep Dealership where I live.
Look's real nice .

Robar

The Enforcer
What roof rack is that? That doesn't look or mount like the Warrior racks I have seen in the past. This one looks pretty cool. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What roof rack is that? That doesn't look or mount like the Warrior racks I have seen in the past. This one looks pretty cool. :thumb:

it's a wp rack and like everything else on this jeep, it looked a LOT nicer than anything they've put out in the past.

Top Bottom