Jeep parents?

Kalums

Well I gave up my 08 2 door because we had twins.... But the oldest (the twins) are almost 4 now and the youngest will be 2 soon. My youngest hates the top off because of the sun, but the other 2 couldn't care less. So it's all subjective I guess.

tobias lopez

I take my 6 year old all the time my oldest (8yrs) doesn't like wheeling I think he might not be mine!! Hehe

Attachments

• 1423953041821.jpg
    1423953041821.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 354

Slavens

Caught the Bug
3yr old twins here (Boy and girl) and as much as they absolutely love wheeling I still haven't pulled the top off.

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423953740.505373.jpg

My son was less than a year old and loves it. Not sure we did it that young with my daughter, but hey, she wasn't the second kid. Currently they are 1 and 4 and both love it.

Only recommendation is earplugs/ muffs. Both of my kiddos wear shooting muffs and will basically fall asleep in the jeep.

Jk909

View attachment 124655

My son was less than a year old and loves it. Not sure we did it that young with my daughter, but hey, she wasn't the second kid. Currently they are 1 and 4 and both love it.

Only recommendation is earplugs/ muffs. Both of my kiddos wear shooting muffs and will basically fall asleep in the jeep.

That's so cool man. My son will be here in 3 months. I can't wait

catahoula

Caught the Bug
View attachment 124655

Is the rear winch for the bikes?

05Jeeper

My kids didn't care for the Jeep when they were younger. Hot days and cold evenings weren't very fun to them, and they never really enjoyed wheeling. (Weird kids). Now that they are older, they pushed me into getting another Jeep. Probably so they can borrow it on date nights.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That little winch is a 4,000 pound winch that has pulled out many stuck rigs. I've been trying to get my buddy to send me a video of when it pulled him out after his warn overheated.

Tall tales.... If there's no video it didn't happen :crazyeyes:

Torqt JK

3yr old twins here (Boy and girl) and as much as they absolutely love wheeling I still haven't pulled the top off.

We'll have to take the twins on a topless run this spring, Ill bring my dog, (closest thing I have to a kid as of now)

07JKSahara

My daughter was about 8 months. She loved it. Still does. Be prepared though, people give you some nasty looks. Now my little girl says to them, she's 18 months.

My daughter was about 8 months. She loved it. Still does. Be prepared though, people give you some nasty looks. Now my little girl says to them, she's 18 months.

My kids were 6 and 4 when we got the jeeps so they've always done it. Like you said people tend to stare. So I taught them every time they see someone staring give them the peace sign and they usually laugh.

Top Bottom