ATX Bolt size

Rusty

Hey fellow jeepers, I was just curious as I have to change out my ATX beadlock bolts as they rusted due to the weather up here.

I'm going to swap them out for Stainless steel bolts but, My question is are they 3/8-16NC x 1"3/8 of thread? as with my tap kit it appears to be 3/8 - 16NC but seeing as they rusted the die has a hard time going down just want to make sure I buy the right thing.

thanks a lot.

Rusty

Thanks. I did a search, probably didn't look hard enough.

Will that extra 1/8" "eat" into the center part of the wheel?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Thanks. I did a search, probably didn't look hard enough.

Will that extra 1/8" "eat" into the center part of the wheel?

Mine came with extras, I just remembered gcm2 had this post. I could look for a spare to confirm in a bit. But I believe he's correct.

Rusty

My local home depot doesn't carry them, oh well specialized bolt place on Monday! (not to mention the Home depot has non stainless steel but at 2,30$ for 2.. :eek: only need 120... lol)

olram30

What do you mean? I'm not affiliated with McMaster Carr at all.

The part where shops and vendors are prohibited to post unless they're supporting vendors. It's not fair to the supporting shops and vendors. You've left plenty of bread crumbs to figure out what shop you own or work at.

Last edited:

olram30

Corrected.
Please forgive me.
No bread crumbs implied!

I'm not sure changing it from "customer" to "friend" changes anything.
A quick question, so you think free publicity is fair to ore, trail jeeps or Northridge?

Last edited:

K.D.C.H

No bread crumbs implied!

:cheesy: that's funny

Your WAL name is your business name, you've made 8 posts so far and no wave yet which means you can't read rules so well. And you posted a video of you in your Jeep with the business plastered all over the side.

Explain how these aren't implied bread crumbs.

RY4x4

I'm sorry for a mistake, simple as that. I'm new here and was referred by fellow WAL'fers after I led them on a local ride. I'm not advertising anything for free, just trying to help a guy get beadlock bolts. And for the record, I buy a lot of parts from Sean at Northridge and love American made EVO parts.

olram30

I'm sorry for a mistake, simple as that. I'm new here and was referred by fellow WAL'fers after I led them on a local ride. I'm not advertising anything for free, just trying to help a guy get beadlock bolts. And for the record, I buy a lot of parts from Sean at Northridge and love American made EVO parts.

Ok, simple mistake. Here's what I'm going to do, I'm not going to ban you, just going to suspend your account until the admins get back. You can look into becoming a supporting vendor and post all day long. Is that fair?

K.D.C.H

No need.
I'll voluntarily leave and hope that I helped the guy get some bolts.

I really don't get this. Why is it when newbies are corrected they're knee jerk reaction is to run away even when a fair option is presented.

If you want to help promote your business that's great but we just want to make sure it's done the right way.

Just like in life, there are rules we all follow here on WAL and when we sign up to be a part of this community we ALL agree to them.

Other forums have almost zero accountability and its members say and do what they like, when they like. This is what what I believe sets us apart from everywhere else.

Top Bottom