This forum has no reputation - seems like a bunch of dicks

Dlukowski

hdhdh

Have a brand new OEM soft top rear window it was for my 2012 JK but i got a hard top JKU. so i no longer need it asking 150 OBO

also have a smittybilt mesh top for a jk if anyone is interested

Last edited:
You didn't read the rules did you? First post and already selling something. Lol.

Good luck with the sell. Not to be rude but I don't think anyone will buy it here.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Let me guess...

He just thought he'd help somebody out because he has something somebody could use at a good price, of course, he hesitated to post here because of the reputation of this forum (that he heard about from a friend that's on another forum), but now that he's seen what happens first hand just delete his account, he'll never be back anyways...until he is.

Maybe I'm wrong. :idontknow:

:cheesy:

thardy

Banned
$150 for just the back rear window??? May be I just haven't shopped out a rear soft top window, but that seems a little high.

Oh and by the way, good luck to ya OP... :pop2:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Let me guess...

He just thought he'd help somebody out because he has something somebody could use at a good price, of course, he hesitated to post here because of the reputation of this forum (that he heard about from a friend that's on another forum), but now that he's seen what happens first hand just delete his account, he'll never be back anyways...until he is.

Maybe I'm wrong. :idontknow:

:cheesy:

It's like you are psychic or something. :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
this forum has no reputation, obviously. seems like a bunch of dicks that sit around a computer all day and nit pick on people that don't post on this forum or new. :doh:

i guess with you guys being senior guys on the forum you must deal with a lot of BS but never judge a book by its cover!! i don't know how you people do it.but here in Vegas we always help a lending hand to another jeeper no matter if we know them or not!

Such a warm welcome to the forum, i wont let a couple of people ruin it for me! ;)

I'm in Vegas all the time, wheel quite a bit down there and am friends with quite a few people from the local clubs. Nevertheless, the rules on this forum are pretty simple. I hope you turn out to be a contributing member and not some douche who thinks he's entitled to something that he's not…which is something else I see in Vegas…a lot. Your call. :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
If you got a hard top, what happened to the rest of the soft top??? 😳😳😳

Oh, and Welcome to WayofCraigsList. I mean Wayalife. 👍

10frank9

Web Wheeler
if your referring me to a "douche" because i posted something up for sale then you guys have some problems… because the "douche" should be the people writing to me about making my first post on selling things. I'm not on here bashing people because they own a jeep and say they "wheel" but its stock. sure, i didn't read the rules because i didn't know there are rules about posting things for sale in the Sale forum.

Here's the rule:

Can I be a member just to sell stuff?
No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

You can find all the rules here:
http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules

MTG

Caught the Bug
if your referring me to a "douche" because i posted something up for sale then you guys have some problems… because the "douche" should be the people writing to me about making my first post on selling things. I'm not on here bashing people because they own a jeep and say they "wheel" but its stock. sure, i didn't read the rules because i didn't know there are rules about posting things for sale in the Sale forum.

I didn't refer to you as a douche, I said I hope you don't turn out to be some douche. I know that may seem nuanced, but honestly my judgment is reserved. The rules are pretty clear. Hell, they've even been linked right above this. Again, your call. :idontknow:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
my intentions is not just to sell stuff, i was going threw the general post finished looking there and went to the sale/ want and saw some people looking at soft top windows and i realized i have the rear and posted it. you guys judge to quickly.

How about you realize how it looks when someone signs up then makes their first post in the for sale section. It's like waking up and having bacon for breakfast then saying your a vegetarian. Actions speak louder.

MTG

Caught the Bug
yeah they can be posted all over but honestly who's gonna read them? all i wanna do is look at jeeps and see stuff for sale and to buy…

you can't prove that I'm only on here to just SELL stuff.

Oh let's not get carried away...I don't give two fucks why you are here. Just giving you the benefit of the doubt, but your douchebaggery is getting the best of you. :yup:

Top Bottom