Trying to do a 2in lift to my 2007 jeep sahara.

Richbeast

I just recently bought 32in tires and new rims. I'm not very good on all this jeep stuff. I'm trying to get a lift but do not know which direction to go. Maybe someone can help me out. I live in alaska so a lot of the stuff are pretty expensive. And if I do buy a lift what should I buy, like what parts should come with the lift.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I'm planning on getting the rancho 2"sport kit with the 9000 shocks for our white jeep.

noroad

I just recently bought 32in tires and new rims. I'm not very good on all this jeep stuff. I'm trying to get a lift but do not know which direction to go. Maybe someone can help me out. I live in alaska so a lot of the stuff are pretty expensive. And if I do buy a lift what should I buy, like what parts should come with the lift.

Go with a basic spacer lift for a little hight as Jks can fit 32s pretty good stock here is a pick of a 1.75 (80$ from crown auto) spacer lift on 32s i did!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407284721.230068.jpg

Redridge

I would put in Rubi take offs... you can get them very cheap and is plug and play. 32" is a standard size for a Rubi.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I would put in Rubi take offs... you can get them very cheap and is plug and play. 32" is a standard size for a Rubi.

X's 2! You have a 2 or 4 dr?

The other options are nicer and a little more. I went with the Rubi take offs 18/59 springs Rubi shocks with the 255/75/17 and added TF leveling puck kit. Now I am planning a larger tire upgrade no more than a size close to a 35.

Last edited:
Top Bottom