Probably should wave!

PredaciousPanda

I have been creeping on the forum for a long time. I don't post much but I read a lot. I'm from MI but live in NorCal and just recently overhauled my JKU to start wheeling with the family again. I will probably start a thread regarding my upcoming LS Swap but here is what I have running so far:

2010 JKU Sport RIPP Supercharged
EVO Long Arms/Front Coils/Rear Lever
Dana 60 Front with 300M RCV
Dana 80 Rear
EVO High Steer with PSC Hydro Assist
Poison Spyder Brawler bumper, flat fenders and crusher corners. Also Poison Spyder rear bumper with AEV Tire Carrier, Fuel Caddy and Hi-Lift mount.
38x14.50R17 Goodyear MTRs w/ Kevlar on B.A.D. Wheels
Shittybuilt rock rails (These need to go now that my tub has dented in...)
LED lights everywhere, JW Speakers Headlights/Fogs, Rigid 50", Two Guys Trail Gear rock lights, interiors, custom blue LED gauges, blue EL panel Spyders, tail lights...
Corbeau Seats

We just started wheeling again now that the kids are a little older. So far in the last few months we have hit: Slick Rock, Panamint, Frank Raines, Pismo, Grass Valley, KoH, Rubicon (trail maintenance) and much more to come. I'm pretty happy with how things are with the exception of the engine (hence why it has to go) especially since it's a daily driver on top of the abuse.

Anyways, HI and thanks to everyone for the stuff I have learned while hanging out here!

Top Bottom