Need help with locker wiring...

EZ-E

So, as the title states: I have a 2012 sport with a rubicon front axle/stock e locker. I purchased a new contura switch to replace the old school rocker switch I had for the front locker that didn't match the rear arb and compressor switch. Question: I have gotten the locker to engage/disengage but can't figure out how to get it to light up when engaged. I've also got the extra wiring hookups from the arb that I was trying to use, got light when the switch was off but couldn't get it to light up the center while engaged. Any electrical gurus out there that can help? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424228166.547252.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424228213.828313.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424228246.307138.jpg

EZ-E

Also this is what the switch looks like when the locker engaged/disengaged. No illumination though. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424228626.208890.jpg

EZ-E

Have you put the locker switch where the compressor switch goes so you know the switch light isnt bad?

Yea, everything's working. Just can't figure out what wire to connect or what I need to bridge in order for the light to come on when I engage the locker.

07JKSahara

Yea, everything's working. Just can't figure out what wire to connect or what I need to bridge in order for the light to come on when I engage the locker.

I've heard it's the second wire coming out of the plug, plunger wire I believe. It can be grounded anywhere, but you need hot from the axle... I'll keep looking, but that's what I heard on the street.

EZ-E

I've heard it's the second wire coming out of the plug, plunger wire I believe. It can be grounded anywhere, but you need hot from the axle... I'll keep looking, but that's what I heard on the street.

Cool, I'll look that up too. Thanks man.

Rccrwlr

So, as the title states: I have a 2012 sport with a rubicon front axle/stock e locker. I purchased a new contura switch to replace the old school rocker switch I had for the front locker that didn't match the rear arb and compressor switch. Question: I have gotten the locker to engage/disengage but can't figure out how to get it to light up when engaged. I've also got the extra wiring hookups from the arb that I was trying to use, got light when the switch was off but couldn't get it to light up the center while engaged. Any electrical gurus out there that can help? View attachment 125409
View attachment 125410 View attachment 125411

Top 2 are common (ground)
Middle is power to switch
Bottom right is dash light
Bottom left is out to relay ( or locker on when switch is on)

Top Bottom