Best drag link flip kit and tie rod recommendations

TroysJK

Two questions: Best drag link flip kit and tie rod? Is drag link flip kit even necessary on a four inch lift? Currently have Teraflex 4 inch LCG Longarm with no driving issues, but have people telling me to flip the drag link for steering geometry. Going from 35's to 37's, and adding PSC hydro assist steering. I am considering a currie tie rod to handle the PSC steering system, but not sure what to do on the drag link, maybe Teraflex, Currie, Synergy, or something else you all suggest. Your input is greatly appreciated.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
When I was running a TeraFlex 4" lift, it was way taller than 4" but of course, that kit comes with steering geometry correction or, at least from what I remember. Not necessarily the best solution but, it kinda worked.

If you're looking to replace it, I prefer the EVO kit.

SFNick

Two questions: Best drag link flip kit and tie rod? Is drag link flip kit even necessary on a four inch lift? Currently have Teraflex 4 inch LCG Longarm with no driving issues, but have people telling me to flip the drag link for steering geometry. Going from 35's to 37's, and adding PSC hydro assist steering. I am considering a currie tie rod to handle the PSC steering system, but not sure what to do on the drag link, maybe Teraflex, Currie, Synergy, or something else you all suggest. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Yes, it is necessary on a 4inch lift if you want better handling & essential if you are running a Hydro assist. I have the Synergy Draglink flip & Tie Rod. Never had any issues but a lot of others have. EVO probably makes the best Flip kit & Currie makes one hell of a tie Rod. Stay away from Teraflex.

TroysJK

The EVO flip kit looks stout! I also see they make a sector shaft/frame brace. Thanks for the link olram!

Top Bottom