Coil upgrade

DROBICON

Hey all,

Have a question that might seem a little straight forward but I want to make sure before I do anything. I currently have a 3 inch spacer lift on my jeep. Don't know the brand or anything like that due to the previous owner had it installed but I do know they're adjustable. Anyway my question is can I get rid of those spacers and buy 4 inch evo coils to replace them? Would I have to upgrade anything else? I just don't like the spacers and really want to try these coils from evo. Any help is greatly appreciated. I've attached a photo of what my lift looks like.

Thanks everyone!
-Dylan

Attachments

• 1424306349575.jpg
    1424306349575.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 105

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Not sure what other components are missing, but the sway bar links look short also. They make 3" coils also.

jkur77

Like olram30 said swaybar end links look short. I would also go with evo lower control arms, so you can adjust your caster.

olram30

Maybe some pictures of what you have. Rear track bar, steering, stuff like that. You can probably build off what you have.

DROBICON

Maybe some pictures of what you have. Rear track bar, steering, stuff like that. You can probably build off what you have.

I believe everything is stock. I'm completely new to this and trying to learn lol the previous owner only put the 3" lift in so he could fit 35's. He rarely took it off road.

Dune Crawler

You can frankenstein a lift or buy a complete kit. A lot of people Frankenstein their lifts b/c we fail to get it right the first time

olram30

I believe everything is stock. I'm completely new to this and trying to learn lol the previous owner only put the 3" lift in so he could fit 35's. He rarely took it off road.

I hear you, you can certainly add components to your existing set up to make your jeep handle better on and off road. Hard to tell without knowing what you have or don't have already.

Top Bottom