Question: How to convert the EVO Enforcer 3 inch kit to a 4 inch long arm setup.

DBats

Hey gang,

Like the thread title says I'm wondering how easy/what exactly I would need to upgrade my existing EVO 3" Enforcer kit to a long-arm setup at 4".

Things I bought when I got the 3" kit include: Currie adjustable R-UCA's and EVO's draglink flip kit, shocks I also have covered.

Trying to see if I can piece together everything and reuse as many components as I can.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The long arm upgrade will only replace your Currie control arms. You can keep your coils, shocks, drag link flip, track bar relocation brackets, sway bar links and brake lines.

DBats

Thanks Eddie,

So what exactly would I need then? Just new control arms all around and a set of 4" coils?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Eddie,

So what exactly would I need then? Just new control arms all around and a set of 4" coils?

LOL!! When you buy the long arm upgrade kit, it will come with 8 new longer arms and new mounts that will need to be installed on your frame. You will need to cut off your factory control arm mounts on the frame to do this. The new mounts will need to be welded on closer to the center of your Jeep. That's how a long arm works, they correct your suspension geometry - NOT push your axles out.

DBats

Lol, my bad. Didn't quite get the whole thing, maybe I was reading too fast have to sneak quick glances at work :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom