ABS Sensor Wire Extension Question

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Hey guys, quick question for you....

So I recently got back from my little cross country trip and put nearly 7500 miles on the rig, so I brought it in for an oil change and a tire rotation (normally I'd do it myself but it's 6 degrees out)....Im very cool with the service dept at my local dealership so the manager always gives my truck to the techs that know lifted jeeps. When my rig was ready, the tech comes over to me and tells me that when my jeep is up on the lift (tires drooping) my ABS sensor wires are like guitar strings....tight as hell....he said I can undo the brackets they are held by and just use a ziptie to guide them, which will give me that 1-2" of extra slack, but I figured I'd ask here....what did you guys do to address this issue? I only have a 2.5" AEV lift.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
The front is just like the directions said on your aev lift, the back just take off any clips that are holding them down.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, what he said ^^^. We still run our factory ABS lines on both our JK's with DTD's and have no problems.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Yup, what he said ^^^. We still run our factory ABS lines on both our JK's with DTD's and have no problems.

Just to clarify, you're not talking about brake LINES right? We're talking about the abs wires right? Just want to make sure I understand you 100%.

Top Bottom