Hi from Italy

Guascone

Hello everybody, I'm a italian jeep owner.
I have bought a jku Rubicon two mons ago after that years of Land Rover defender...:)
I love offroad and my dreams is to visit the moab desert.
Italy is very different from the landscape seen on wayalife films...
We have a lot of mountains but the trails are very small and the three make a lot of signs on the jku body( the trails are to tight)!!!

I hope that with you I'll improve my skill in the jeep knowlege!

Sorry for my bad english...

Thanks for admit me in wayalife family!

Templar

Benvenuto!

Would love to see some pictures of what wheeling is like in your part of the world.

I have traveled there once - Started in Portovenere, then to Florence, then up to Venice. What a beautiful country, can't wait to go back!

Guascone

Thank you everybody for the welcome!

Benvenuto!

Would love to see some pictures of what wheeling is like in your part of the world.

I have traveled there once - Started in Portovenere, then to Florence, then up to Venice. What a beautiful country, can't wait to go back!

I was born and I living in Torino in the north of Italy, very close To the alpen mountain.If you rember the olimpic winter game of 2006, Torino was the city where they start...

I'll try to attach some pictures about my country and my usually offroad trails

If you will back again in Italy, you must come in Torino and visit the Piemonte country, one of the best country for red wine and good food :)

Our mountain:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424764853.544951.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424764926.955928.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424764949.383077.jpg

The trail:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424765000.254764.jpg

My town:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424765099.727172.jpg

jkur77

I've always wanted to go to Italy and try the pizza. This would be the perfect combination jeep'n and pizza. Oh... how's the beer?

Jk909

Bello! Welcome to the forum. My grandfather went to school in Italy to become a doctor. I still have family in Venice. It really is an amazing place.

Guascone

I've always wanted to go to Italy and try the pizza. This would be the perfect combination jeep'n and pizza. Oh... how's the beer?

The beer is good, we have a lot of different homemade beer!And you are right, jeep and pizza is a perfect marriage!

Bello! Welcome to the forum. My grandfather went to school in Italy to become a doctor. I still have family in Venice. It really is an amazing place.

Venezia is amazing! I have been there for some months when I was in the army. I love it!

mds22

Welcome, jeeps are hard to come by in Italy. I use to play basketball for Biella and go wheeling near Bormio, love that area!

Top Bottom