Question about my wheels, any help would be appreciated.

OhNoTheJiggies

So I got these wheels a little while ago from a guy on craigslist that lives close to me here in Tampa. I didn't do too much research on them before I got them but they were beadlocks so I figured I could get something for a good price while it was available. After doing quite a bit of research the past couple days, I cant seem to find these wheels in 18" size anywhere. When I looked on allied wheels site, I found the rock ring for this 18" for sale... http://www.racelinewheels.com/p-1017-outer-ring-aluminium.aspx
but I cant find any monster wheels being sold by them in an 18.

All I know (or think I know) is that they are monster series wheels... and by the "AW" on the center cap, that they are Allied wheels (raceline?) :idontknow:

So my question is... if anyone knows if this is really made by allied/raceline wheels or if they are a knockoff.

I have a friend that is thinking of buying them from me, but id like to know a little more about them before selling them and him not getting what he thinks he is getting.

Any information that yall might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :beer:

And if this is in the wrong place or anything, please let me know, since this is my first time posting a question, I am kind of confused.
Untitled.png

SFNick

They look like Raceline Aluminum RT233 Monster Beadlock Wheels. Just a guess but they probably weren't selling in 18" so they stop making them.

jesse3638

Hooked
Just call them and ask? They'll be able to answer any questions you have. Those are the wheels I have but in a 17" and called them prior to ordering. Though they may not manufacture it for regular purchase they may be able to make you one if you need it.

Top Bottom