Trektop NX windows

After installing my trektop, i noticed while driving that two of my windows have what i would call blurry lines through them in a couple spots. I know its cold out, but is that something thatll go away with some heat? Or is that a flaw in the product or packing/shipping procedure? During the install i was extra careful, laying them flat, being sure not to scratch them. Anyone have any insight?

Speeddmn

I have them also, i did the same as you, then my kids decided to run across them... I think after the weather warms up and a few washes it will clear up

Ah2014jk

Mine had what could
Only be described as a blurry "fold" line in the passenger one. I zipped it all up tight and parked it with the sun facing it and let it run with the heater cranked for probably an hour. It cured mine but not sure if we are talking about the same thing.

When the Arkansas heat warms up the top it will stretch and the blurry spots will come out. Had the same thing when I put my top on during the winter of 2012/13 and when it warmed up and baked in the sun they stretched.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As others have pointed out, the blur is most likely from folds that will work themselves flat once it warms up.

Napalm

Good news guys. Thanks for the input. I love the top so i was hoping it wasnt a true flaw.

If something was wrong with it I could promise you Bestop would warranty it. They have some of the best customer service, hands down.

If something was wrong with it I could promise you Bestop would warranty it. They have some of the best customer service, hands down.

Thats good to know. I feel like it is just like you all are saying. A place where a fold was that just needs some time and heat.

Just wanted to add to this. My header bar snapped in half while driving on the highway. After I sent photos to Morris4x4 so they could service the warranty, Bestop quickly sent out the entire center panel. No questions asked.

Later on, the rear window ripped around the window seam and the driver side panel had zipper teeth that had broken off. They sent out replacements. I couldn't ask for better customer service.

Top Bottom