Dynomax ultra flow install

Brankz

So I just got this muffler just the muffler no instructions for the jk
where do need to installed? Do I need to weld it or just use clamps?
I know I need to cut the pipe but where?

What pipes and pipe adapters do I need?

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
So I just got this muffler just the muffler no instructions for the jk
where do need to installed? Do I need to weld it or just use clamps?
I know I need to cut the pipe but where?

PM Dynomax. They'll tell you.

Beyrgut

The kit comes with a new pipe that hooks up at the clamp in the pic. You can definitely make your own pipe if you have the skills or have a muffler buddy make you one. i'll see if I can find the part number. I had to order a replacement for cutting mine too short and didn't want to fab one up.

Brankz

The kit comes with a new pipe that hooks up at the clamp in the pic. You can definitely make your own pipe if you have the skills or have a muffler buddy make you one. i'll see if I can find the part number. I had to order a replacement for cutting mine too short and didn't want to fab one up.

Great thanks! 👍
Ya I'm trying to avoid going to the muffler shop cause I'm bug my replacement top on Thursday and that's 400 bucks 😔
I have a buddy with a welder so I cAn weld with hooks or stuff like that

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

He only bought the muffler, not the whole system so he prob doesn't have the clamps.

Beyrgut

Yep and now you have good reference for what you need to finish the install :crazyeyes:. We expect you to have it done by Friday.:big_boss:

Brankz

Yep and now you have good reference for what you need to finish the install :crazyeyes:. We expect you to have it done by Friday.:big_boss:

Thanks! Be done Thursday 👍
It's payday and my day off Wohoo
I'm also replacing top, painting my rims mad black for now

stephanieewan

Brankz,

may I know where did you buy the Dynomax ultra? was it from ebay? or a direct dealer? because I and brod are also planning to get the product and trying and canvassing from online car parts stores. Is ebay also a good deal?

Brankz

Brankz,

may I know where did you buy the Dynomax ultra? was it from ebay? or a direct dealer? because I and brod are also planning to get the product and trying and canvassing from online car parts stores. Is ebay also a good deal?

I work at Oreilys and I get a super discount 😬 work there sucks but the discounts are good....
You can get the muffler online for 60 bucks I think

Top Bottom