2014 Rubicon wheels and tires ($300) / Smittybilt SRC side armor ($200)

skruffysam

So I finally decided to give my rubi a lift (4" evo long arm kit) with tires (35" trail grapplers) and wheels (17" atx). Now, I have to part ways with my stock set up. The tires have 10,000 miles on them and have seen light trail use. I'll be getting my jku on Friday from evo so willing to sell after that date (3/6/15). Willing to negotiate price. Pick up only.

Oh, and selling the SRC rail as well (can't use them with the long arm set up). I'm using my ipad to post so I hope the picture shows up. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425468332.130364.jpg

dickpadgett

So I finally decided to give my rubi a lift (4" evo long arm kit) with tires (35" trail grapplers) and wheels (17" atx). Now, I have to part ways with my stock set up. The tires have 10,000 miles on them and have seen light trail use. I'll be getting my jku on Friday from evo so willing to sell after that date (3/6/15). Willing to negotiate price. Pick up only.

Oh, and selling the SRC rail as well (can't use them with the long arm set up). I'm using my ipad to post so I hope the picture shows up. View attachment 128604

I would like to pick them up, when you are available.
Also your mailbox is full. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom