LED light bar lens covers

lrgbas

Anybody have a source for these, need to cover lights while on the road in Calif. to keep the CHP happy ? something like 10" or 20"

colo dean

Haven't seen any except for the old round KC lights. Haven't heard of needing covers but I'm in Colorado. But, I am thinking some canvas from a local fabric store and some elastic. Sew in elastic around the edges so it stays on and comes off easily. If elastic doesn't work well, make a hem that some para cord can be ran through so they can be tied on. Just need to measure your lights for custom covers. Would think less than an hrs work to make it. Hmm, might have to start a side job if that is a needed item..............

DMF

I bought these when I had my 50's. They're not the prettiest but at least you won't be bothered by CHP. And it stopped all the wind noise.

Lens COver.jpg

big dr

Rigid and Combat LED both sell covers. I have smoked ones on my 50". From a distance it looks opaque and I'v never been bothered by law enforcement, yet when I turn on the light, it still lights up incredibly well.

Top Bottom