Flashcal Sale Ques?

srosario

ok so superchips is having a sale

Jeep Flashcal 3570 Sale Price: $144.53
Jeep Flashpaq 3872 Sale Price: $317.24

upgraded Sales price is just $89.99!

can I buy a flashcal 3570 for $144.53 and upgraded it for $89.99 =$234.52 save $82.72
Is these the same outcome?

Wardell

Just noticed the Trail Dash is also on sale on their website. Sweet!

Anyone know how long this sale lasts?

We have all Superchip products in stock ready to ship and will be working on getting the sale up on our site asap. also you can always call us and we will make you a great deal .

David

utiadam

LOSER
This seems to have come at an almost perfect time for me. How exactly do you upgrade it? Do you just pay to download an update online or do you have to send it in?

chipper

This seems to have come at an almost perfect time for me. How exactly do you upgrade it? Do you just pay to download an update online or do you have to send it in?

You upgrade it on your home computer. You have to download their sparks program. And when you log onto it will ask you if you want to upgrade. Put in your credit card. Download the upgrade. Plug in your flashcal. And your good.

Chad

You upgrade it on your home computer. You have to download their sparks program. And when you log onto it will ask you if you want to upgrade. Put in your credit card. Download the upgrade. Plug in your flashcal. And your good.

Exactly, and it works great. I love my flashpaq!

Sithwindu

We have all Superchip products in stock ready to ship and will be working on getting the sale up on our site asap. also you can always call us and we will make you a great deal .

David

Will you apply the discount to the flash cal sale? Instead of buying the non tune and buying tune option online?

TJ905

Hate to jump in here like this, but can someone explain the benefit of a flashcal or traildash over the AEV Procal. I know the procal is only a callibration tool but are the others worth the upgrade? Are fuel savings with a tune worth the investment?

Top Bottom