Question for those with Mopar Half Doors

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Do the Half Door Uppers on the genuine Mopar Half doors come in twill fabric or the traditional fabric?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I don't believe they come in the darker twill......looks like the Black Diamond will blend in more with your PS fenders, EVO sliders, and front and rear bumpers anyway.......taking the plunge and going with the Mopar half doors now?

~Woodrow~

Buster3479

They are black diamond only. Nobody makes them in the "premium" fabric, and nobody makes sliders. I've been on the phone with several people from Rampage and a few other companies, and there's no belief in a market large enough to warrant the development cost in slider uppers. There are also no "skins" available, only complete uppers. I love my half doors, I'd love them more with slider uppers. Several people on other forums have decided they are going to make their own sliders, or slider kits, but nobody manages to follow through.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I don't believe they come in the darker twill......looks like the Black Diamond will blend in more with your PS fenders, EVO sliders, and front and rear bumpers anyway.......taking the plunge and going with the Mopar half doors now?

~Woodrow~

Kicking around the idea. If they came in Twill it would be a no-brainer since it would blend well with the twill Bestop Trektop NX. Now that its just black diamond the rugged ridge doors are still very much a possibility.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Kicking around the idea. If they came in Twill it would be a no-brainer since it would blend well with the twill Bestop Trektop NX. Now that its just black diamond the rugged ridge doors are still very much a possibility.

That's what I went with and I have the Twill top as well...... I may go the same route in the future but for now the RR half doors will suffice.........

~Woodrow~

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug

As mentioned, no premium twill for the Mopar doors. In fact, Jeep would not even allow me to order the premium top with half doors. Half doors were a must for me, so I ended up ordering the Jeep with the regular soft top.

Top Bottom