Wild Boar fenders?

Tanner505

Anyone have these or experience with them? I can hardly find any info or pics of people actually running these flares. Any pics/info would be great

http://store.wildboarproducts.com/Wide-Fender-Flares-Primer_p_26.html

I would stay away from wild boar stuff a friend of mine ordered a fast back hard top ( waste of money Imo) and they gave her the run around for 3 months and she had to threaten them with the better business Bureau to get her money back that company has a horrible reputation if you Google search them and on the better business Bureau there rating sucks, beware if you buy from them

jeeeep

Hooked
they were on several of the last SEMA jeeps but they're fiberglass so wouldn't be any good on the trail as any contact with trail obstacles would destroy them.

At one point they did post abut making them in a type of ABS plastic but they told me they had complaints about them getting too soft and losing their shapes in testing so they ditched those plans

I'm hoping Mopar makes some, they were on several of the Mopar Jeeps as well.

Last edited:

GreggNY

Thanks for the replies. I actually emailed them and got a reply a few hrs later saying that they have 7 sets in stock and ready to ship. I'm not crazy about the fiberglass construction but really like the look. Thinking about it...

Top Bottom