ORE drag link flip kit w/RK 3.5 X-factor track bar

desertrunner

As the title says i am about to pull the trigger on the EVO drag link flip kit. With that said i am running a Rock Krawler 3.5" X-Factor lift which came with the adjustable front track bar.

I called ORE this afternoon to ask if the RK track bar would fit, he said some do some dont so he couldnt tell me for sure if it would get short enough to fit. Is anyone out there running the RK front track bar and the EVO drag link flip that could comment on the fit???

If not i guess ill have to track a factory one down somewhere since i didnt keep mine :doh: same goes with the sway bar links since those will be too long as well

noroad

you can prob find a factory on pretty cheap if needed. i just got a new factory rear track bar from crown for 50 bucks.

desertrunner

you can prob find a factory on pretty cheap if needed. i just got a new factory rear track bar from crown for 50 bucks.

yeah i figured it wouldnt be all that hard or expensive to get my hands on one but it would be nice to know if mine will fit before going through the hastle, or have a factory one ready if it for sure wont fit

noroad

yeah i figured it wouldnt be all that hard or expensive to get my hands on one but it would be nice to know if mine will fit before going through the hastle, or have a factory one ready if it for sure wont fit

if you can to mess with it go take a measurement of how small it will go and we can see is its the same as stock or with in reason.

desertrunner

if you can to mess with it go take a measurement of how small it will go and we can see is its the same as stock or with in reason.

good idea ill get on that after dinner and post the length, got the day off tomorrow so i can leave it out tonight :beer:

mds22

I was told the same with my synergy bracket when I flipped my drag link. It fit just fine.

desertrunner

I was told the same with my synergy bracket when I flipped my drag link. It fit just fine.

the synergy bracket fit fine with the RK track bar? just clarifying you have the RK track bar not something else with the synergy bracket.

desertrunner

k well one of the bolts is being stubborn and wont come out it will have to wait till tomorrow for the measurement :mad:

Top Bottom