W.E. Rock kick off event in AZ 3/7

W.E. Rock crawling event is this weekend in Congress. Rock crawling on Saturday and dirt riot race on Sunday. We'll be heading out to watch the crawling on Sat. mornng, and staying all day. Went to it a few years ago and was pretty neat watching all the custom rigs doing some serious rock crawling...hope to see some of you fellow Zonies there!!! See link for info on directions and schedule. http://www.werocklive.com/events/w-e-rock-western-series-round-1/

firecrew1

W.E. Rock crawling event is this weekend in Congress. Rock crawling on Saturday and dirt riot race on Sunday. We'll be heading out to watch the crawling on Sat. mornng, and staying all day. Went to it a few years ago and was pretty neat watching all the custom rigs doing some serious rock crawling...hope to see some of you fellow Zonies there!!! See link for info on directions and schedule. http://www.werocklive.com/events/w-e-rock-western-series-round-1/

Sorry I couldn't make it out there this weekend, was working on the ambulance Saturday. bummed I couldn't make it this year

Sorry I couldn't make it out there this weekend, was working on the ambulance Saturday. bummed I couldn't make it this year

Good time all around.... weather was great and some nice rigs and good action. Ran into some friends and we followed a local driver course to course that we knew who had a killer rig that smoked everyone in the sportsman's class(BZ-Bruce Zeller). We were heading out after the event and seen a JK like yours in the parking area and wondered if you were there, but hadn't see you. I'll PM you a crazy video from my wife's Facebook ( can't find it on youtube to post it ). :thumb:

firecrew1

Good time all around.... weather was great and some nice rigs and good action. Ran into some friends and we followed a local driver course to course that we knew who had a killer rig that smoked everyone in the sportsman's class(BZ-Bruce Zeller). We were heading out after the event and seen a JK like yours in the parking area and wondered if you were there, but hadn't see you. I'll PM you a crazy video from my wife's Facebook ( can't find it on youtube to post it ). :thumb:

Ya, really was bummed I couldn't get down there, but the video on FB is nuts, people way to close to the course for that obstacle. I am thinking of doing a run either sometime this week or Saturday, ill let you know

Top Bottom