Plum Crazy

Plum Crazy...

Looking to build my 8th Wrangler...and trying to decide whether to build now or wait for the JL. Does anyone have current info on the Plum Crazy color???

Anyone???:idontknow:

jeeeep

Hooked
Plum Crazy...

Looking to build my 8th Wrangler...and trying to decide whether to build now or wait for the JL. Does anyone have current info on the Plum Crazy color???

Anyone???:idontknow:

Hmmmm paint shop, you can get as plum crazy as you like :thumb:

Hmmmm paint shop, you can get as plum crazy as you like :thumb:

Yes...But, I'm planning to put my money into a GOOD lift. After 6 wranglers with crappy garage lifts, I've had enough. And my '12 Rubi I didn't want to lift because of the money I'd spent on a perfectly engineered machine. So...I want a stock (and someday classic) color. If the purple is a no-go; I'll consider blue, orange or yellow.

Thanks for your input.

jeeeep

Hooked
well, Jeep will have their 2016 lineup at Easter Jeep Safari that kicks off the end of this month so only a few more weeks to see what they will offer :thumb:

What lifts are you considering?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yes...But, I'm planning to put my money into a GOOD lift. After 6 wranglers with crappy garage lifts, I've had enough. And my '12 Rubi I didn't want to lift because of the money I'd spent on a perfectly engineered machine. So...I want a stock (and someday classic) color. If the purple is a no-go; I'll consider blue, orange or yellow.

Thanks for your input.

They've been teasing with that color for a couple of years now. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Lol, definitely won't hold my breath on the color release (or getting a Wrangler Hemi). But, I will be excited to see what they've come up with for Moab. Thanks for the tip.

As for the lift, I have no idea. My experience has been not great: bent control arms, death wobble (not able to drive it), too much travel in steering and the thought of adjustable track bars make me cringe. So, I ended up with a JKUR that I didn't want to lift because it handled so supurbly. However, I NEEDED a lift because I love the height and it looked like a mall crawler.

I ran into Eddie and Cindy in Tahoe a few years ago. He swore that the lift on his rig rode better that my stock Rubi. Every since then, that has been my goal.

I'll start another thread to ask the question, so I don't hijack this one.

Top Bottom