Lift

Jake Wilson

Ok guys I have decided to just fork up the money and do it the right way. I am going to replace my current set up. Which is a 4in Pro Comp lift. I'm thinking of and Evo King coil over kit but not sure. Please help. I'm wanting to join you gents in some serious crawling. I'm currently running a 35 but looking to run at least a 37. Let me know your opinions.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Here's the front and back from ore. You were probably looking at the kit with long arms, and drag link flip kit.

Attachments

• 1425797410384.jpg
    1425797410384.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 116

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
The EVO-201 kit is what you are looking for. It goes for $4300. Looking at your profile Im guessing you have a two door, which means (if you dont already have them) you will need new front and rear drive shafts and rear upper CAs.

Jake Wilson

The EVO-201 kit is what you are looking for. It goes for $4300. Looking at your profile Im guessing you have a two door, which means (if you dont already have them) you will need new front and rear drive shafts and rear upper CAs.

Actually it's a 4 door. So that kit doesn't come with the control arms?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Actually it's a 4 door. So that kit doesn't come with the control arms?

LOL Im sorry I cant read, totally missed the word unlimited.... :doh: Anyhow, it comes with front lower CA to set your caster after the lift. You'll still need a new front drive shaft.

Top Bottom