Swaybar discussion

LAJK

Need opinions on a front Currie Anti Rock VS stock Rubicon electronic disconnect. Which of the two are better for suspension travel?

ClarksAdventures

Need opinions on a front Currie Anti Rock VS stock Rubicon electronic disconnect. Which of the two are better for suspension travel?

I run the rubicon version. Absolutely no complaints about it. And my buddy Dave runs the anti rock. The anti rock is nice and provides lots of flex. On road he says you have to get use to the extra sway though.

Here's a good example of the E-Disco. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425795832.711398.jpg If you don't have the wire harness for it then you can get the Evo "No limits" that's works very well.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Which turns into a whole bunch of bad.

From my understanding, the anti rock is designed to help give you stability off road when needed, while still allowing for lots of droop.

A sway bar will not limit travel as olram and ridge mentioned. The only way it would is if your links are to short.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
If it won't limit your flex, why would you disconnect it?

What? You disconnect it (electronically or manually) so that you can articulate off road. Then reconnect it so you can have stability on road.

Mjay

What? You disconnect it (electronically or manually) so that you can articulate off road. Then reconnect it so you can have stability on road.

Exactly, which essentially means you're not using a sway bar.

I was just told that a sway bar does not limit flex, which it most definitely does, unless disconnected. Simple misunderstanding I'm sure.

Top Bottom