Wave from Dripping Springs, Texas

Hartj17

LOSER
Just signed up and wanted to wave hello. My wife and I bought a new 2015 JKUR before Christmas and so far have loved it. Completely amazed what a Stock jeep can do off-road without any upgrades. With that being said we have decided to upgrade to a 3.5 inch lift, just haven't decided on 35's or 37's yet.

My wife and I are both in the medical field as Respiratory Therapists. We have 4 kids ranging from 9-15 who absolutely love wheeling so far. Obviously with 6 of us there isn't a way we can always go together which has my 15 year old Daughter now wanting a jeep of her own. (No way this guys is letting his blue eyed athletic daughter haver her own jeep) :)

Hope to see you out on the trails.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife!

Go 37s, it will save you in the long run! I ran 35s for 9 months then got bit by the 37" bug. :)

Sounds like you need to be a two Jeep family!

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
welcome from Houston! /wave.

as stated above, with as much lift as your going i say 37s will be a much better choice.

Welcome to the family. Just remember if you went 37's you would need to regear so it adds an extra cost. I also had 35's for about 8 months then went to 37's for about 8 month. Now I'm running 40's. If I were you I would spend the extra money and go 37's. You will regret it if not.

Welcome from DFW.

Before you buy a lift find some local Jeep owners who have various lifts and take a ride to see what lift you like. Ride is very subjective and what is feels good for me may not be what you like.

R/
Will

Hartj17

LOSER
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425926767.921018.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425926778.176402.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425926791.477935.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425926803.137493.jpg

Was a fun day... One from our trip to Steamboat and the other out at Hidden Falls here in Texas.

Hartj17

LOSER
My wife says the armpit is Odessa, since she if from there. Houston isn't that bad, but it is humid like a armpit :)

Top Bottom