Browns Camp-PNW! April 11th

ClarksAdventures

We are putting together yet another run to Browns Camp! We had a bunch of guys interested in going but just couldn't swing the last one we had. If you didn't make the one on March 7-8th, then here's your chance.

Let me know who is interested in going. From there we can plan a few more details about meet up spots, extending it into Sunday, which trails we can run based on people's comfort level, and such. Hope to see you on the trail!

Saturday morning 8am, let's me at the shell station. We can grab lay minute items, including OHV stickers for those that don't have them. From there we can talk about people's rig capabilities and comfort levels to pick the trails for the day. We usually run low on the cb channels. 5 seems to be a favorite Number.

Shell
55870 NW Wilson River Hwy, Gales Creek, OR 97117
http://goo.gl/maps/vMuri

Going saturday
1. Eraugrad04
2.dwmgcs
3. ClarksAdventures
4.SEAJ
5. Seakin
6. treefrog
7. Shadow jeep
8. Sasi4bt
9. Usmcvet

Going Sunday
1. ClarksAdventures
2. Tree frog
3. Rubycon
4. Sasi4bt

Maybe
2.davwashere

Last edited:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Really looking forward to this trip!

FWIW, we will be at the back end of our vacation and it will be myself, wife and two boys (3 & 4). If anyone else is brining the kids along, I'm sure our boys would love the company! :)

SEAJ

If you have an open slot I may be open and would like to go.

I will know for sure by next week. Coming from Seattle.

Tree Frog

Now that tragedy is over, and if everybody in my family can keep from dying, then I plan on coming up for this run.

Plan on getting into town on Fri. before noon and running over to TSF and checking the place out. Anybody wants some company get ahold of me.

Sat. meet up at the Shell station still at 8:30 am?

I am down for Sun. as well. Plan on doing about 3/4 of the day but need to cut out at a decent hour as its a long drive back and work starts early for this old man.

You guys ever decide on a CB channel? I can scan several at once if need be.

Gavin or anybody that knows the place, is there anywhere I can find GPS coordinates to the trail starts or are they signed pretty well? I have seen some videos and it looks like there was pretty good signage.
We are used to the spider web of roads in our forests down here, where you better have a good GPS and maps or its going to be a long day.

ClarksAdventures

Tree Frog

Cool, saw you had updated the first page. CH.5 it is.
I had already started doing the TSF map to Google map to Base camp conversions before things went south around here.

Also understood on the 0800 meet up time at Shell.

ClarksAdventures

Cool, saw you had updated the first page. CH.5 it is.
I had already started doing the TSF map to Google map to Base camp conversions before things went south around here.

Also understood on the 0800 meet up time at Shell.

I'm not sure why. But the Browns camp area camp area was closed last time we were there. But there is always plenty of places along the road to camp. I'm looking forward to wheeling with you. Sad you couldn't make it, but hope all I well with the family.

dwmgcs

Picked up a Go Pro last week to take on this run, hopefully we will get some good video of everybody and got extra batteries too since that seems to be an on going problem, lol

Top Bottom