Feeler: 4 Cooper 35x12.5x17 tires

SOLD Feeler: 4 Cooper 35x12.5x17 tires

SOLD

I just ordered a set of Nitto 37 Trail Grapplers from America's Tire. I'll have them in about a week.

I have an "off road" trailer that I built with a friend that has super ragged 35's on. I'd like to take my never used 35 spare, get a matching one and have new tires on the trailer.

So I was thinking that if someone wanted a set of 4 35's with some life left in then all I'd want for them is the price of a single new one.

I wanted to offer it up here for you guys before I post on CL as I'd imagine they'll go quick there. (maybe I'm dreaming)

Here's the details of the tires.

Cooper Discoverer SST Mud & Snow. 35x12.5x17 very light rock rash, one of the tires looks like it has a plug in it however I never plugged it or had a flat and it doesn't loose air.

IMG_8635.jpg
Passenger Rear

IMG_8636.jpg
Passenger front
IMG_8638.jpg

Driver front
IMG_8639.jpg
Driver rear

IMG_8640.jpg

IMG_8641.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8637.jpg
    IMG_8637.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Do not mean to hi-jack, but how many miles are on those and how much more do you think one has? These are one of my options on tires.

Do not mean to hi-jack, but how many miles are on those and how much more do you think one has? These are one of my options on tires.

I've got about 30k on them I would guess theres another 10k+ left on them. I've had them for 3.5 years.

For the price I think it's a good tire.

Update

Hi everyone. I just found out the my 37s are already in.

So tomorrow morning these Coopers will be available. I'm going to toss them on CL for $400, but my offer to anyone on WOL stands and you all have first dibs.

Thanks.

Top Bottom