Adjusting evo tire carrier

2013blackrubicon

Does anybody have any tips on adjusting the evo tire carrier? Mine is not making any progress because the passenger side pin holes are an inch off in opposite directions. I feel like I have tried everything and it is making no difference. This is really starting to get very frustrating so if anybody has any tips it would be greatly appreciated.

JAGS

Hooked
Does anybody have any tips on adjusting the evo tire carrier? Mine is not making any progress because the passenger side pin holes are an inch off in opposite directions. I feel like I have tried everything and it is making no difference. This is really starting to get very frustrating so if anybody has any tips it would be greatly appreciated.

The ends are adjustable. Use a large pipewrench to loosen the nut then you can unscrew the ends or screw them in more depending on what you need. For the passenger side I would have them screwed in more than less. Seems logical since this is the stationery side. Once you get the passenger side done, tighten everything back up. Then do the same thing on the drivers side to get everything aligned for the pins. Hope this helps. BTW for alignment on the driver side, you'll want to do this with the tire/wheel on the carrier.

If I misspoke anywhere, someone please correct me. :thumb:

Top Bottom