A Thanks to you.

I ordered a set of 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers through America's Tire in Glendale, CA on Friday. I was told it would be about a week to get them, which was fine. I got a call today they they arrived this morning.

I'm getting them put on tomorrow.

The customer service has been great so far.

Thanks

Mike

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I've purchased my tires from Discount tire for the past 12 years or so. Wouldn't have it any other way. Their customer service has been one of the best I have experienced from any company. I just found out there is no DT is Hawaii though?? Guess Ill buy a few spares from you all before I move.

Discount Tire

I've purchased my tires from Discount tire for the past 12 years or so. Wouldn't have it any other way. Their customer service has been one of the best I have experienced from any company. I just found out there is no DT is Hawaii though?? Guess Ill buy a few spares from you all before I move.

That's great to hear, AllAmerianInfidel :rock: Thank you for your continued support!

We do not have any locations in HI just yet (hopefully one day) but our mail order division, Discount Tire Direct, can help you with any of your wheel and tire needs :thumb:

Details: discounttiredirect.com

Panda

America's tire in Antioch CA really saved my butt today on my work van, I highly recommend discount / America's tire for the best service and price bar none, thanks guys!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Bought all my tires for the JK, Taco, and Hyundai from the Fountain Hills, AZ store for the last 4 years. No worries. Now that we have moved to CO I have a new Discount home. They're just as good.:yup:

Flat Top

+1 on the fantastic customer service.

I purchased a set of 37" Trail Grapplers online back in September and Brown Santa delivered them THE NEXT DAY! :rock::rock:

Top Bottom