NOW AVAILABLE - WAYALIFE Door Decals!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who've been asking for them, I'm happy to announce that we now have WAYALIFE door decals available for sale in BLACK, SILVER and WHITE. These will be sold in pairs only and come in a standard 54" size as shown in the photos. We also have them available in an optional smaller 30" size as well. All orders include the price of shipping within the U.S. To order yours today, simply click on the link below.

>> Click Here to Buy WAYALIFE 54" Door Decals
>> Click Here to Buy WAYALIFE 30" Door Decals

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the best I could do in a pinch was to photoshop the approximate size of these decals on a 2-Door. Here's what it should look like.

Here's the standard 54"
2-door.jpg

Here's a 30"
2-door-s.jpg

KingCopperhead

Think the 30 would look pretty Damn food on my 2 door :) soon as it gets warm enough to put them on expect an order shipped to NY!

Thanks for taking the time to photoshop that Eddie!

bkac

Caught the Bug
That's actually a really great price! Thanks for making these available and at a very affordable price!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, MedixJK had contacted me to ask if the 30" decal would work on the hood and I'm embarrassed to say that I never even thought about putting it there. So, I just went out and took this shot - If you ask me, it's a perfect fit and looks GREAT!

IMG_0488[1].jpg

JKDriver07

I put mine on today as well. The right side went on pretty good, but the drivers side almost had a catastrophic failure. I was able to salvage it though. What's the best way to get the bubbles out?

Top Bottom