Smittybilt seat covers

bigtrucker52

Hey everyone. I'm interested in buying some seat covers in my two door jk. I'm looking into getting the smittybilt neoprene covers for their mostly waterproof quality and the gear seat covers for the storage since space is limited in all of the 2 doors. I was just wondering if i could fit the gear covers over the neoprene seat covers. Thanks

Kpalas

Not sure of the answer to your question, but I would highly recommend looking at TrekArmor. Their covers have a waterproof backing, are military grade, and have Molle straps to attach pouches like the G.E.A.R. Check out their website. Might be more expensive than Smitybilt but in my experience the neoprene will fade over time and the stitching will pull apart. Just my 2c.

rubicrawl

Not sure of the answer to your question, but I would highly recommend looking at TrekArmor. Their covers have a waterproof backing, are military grade, and have Molle straps to attach pouches like the G.E.A.R. Check out their website. Might be more expensive than Smitybilt but in my experience the neoprene will fade over time and the stitching will pull apart. Just my 2c.

This is true the stitching does come apart it tore on the side of the back rest just when I was installing it I must of pulled it too hard but it ripped so easy couldn't believe it I just left it oh well I'm just waiting until I get some master craft seats trek armor are very nice indeed

Top Bottom