Swimsuit season=doorless and topless season

bigtrucker52

I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather. Great jeeping weather to go cruising doorless and topless is right around the corner. Swimsuit season just so happens to be the same time. We all know what that means. People all over will be jeepin', beachin', and lakin' it up! Who else is ready for it besides me?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I know I am. This was last week. Gimme some nice weather!

Attachments

• 1426180145471.jpg
    1426180145471.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 631

Buddy22

Weather

I'm getting upset with the weather in AZ. One day its so nice and the next its getting ready to rain. Make up your mind weather lol:shock:

RockyJk

I'm getting upset with the weather in AZ. One day its so nice and the next its getting ready to rain. Make up your mind weather lol:shock:

Same here in California it was like 80* Monday and Tuesday than yesterday cloudy with a Chance of rain 😒

bigtrucker52

Same here in California it was like 80* Monday and Tuesday than yesterday cloudy with a Chance of rain 😒

Same the past 4 weeks have been crazy in Memphis. One day it was nice, sunny, and 56-65 and the next it was cold and snowing or raining. It has been raining and snowing here for 3 weeks out of the past 4 weeks

Armydog

Ran naked yesterday, cause it was almost 60*. Stayed naked today, cause I'm lazy! And maybe if I keep it real Spring will hurry up. Froze my ass off on the ride home, but got a shit-ton of thumbs up!!!

Armydog

Ran naked yesterday, cause it was almost 60*. Stayed naked today, cause I'm lazy! And maybe if I keep it real Spring will hurry up. Froze my ass off on the ride home, but got a shit-ton of thumbs up!!!

Forgot a picture....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426210499.292518.jpg

Top Bottom