JKS Quicker Disconnect Size Question

HoosierWolf

I have a Quicker Disconnect question for Eddie or whomever else might know the answer.

Right now I have no lift. Sad I know. I still have stock tires as well which to be honest surprised me a little how well they did in the snow but I still hate them.

I'm still debating how much lift to go with but it will be between 2 and 3". Of course some 2" lifts give more like 3" anyway. The JKS QDs come in 0-2" length and I think 3-6".

Considering this would I be okay with the 0-2" QDs if I end up with 3" of lift or am I going to have to sell them and get another set?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hope you don't mind that I moved your post and made it into a new thread as I think others could benefit from it.

To answer your question, I would get the 3"-6" links especially IF you are going to be installing a lift around the minimum height in the near future. It really isn't that big of deal to have links that are too long so you should be okay running like that until you get your lift. If you go with the 0"-3", you will most likely have links that are too short once you are lifted. Of course, being that you don't have a Rubicon, running short links won't be a big deal either. So, you could go either way. LOL - I guess I cleared up nothing for you :crazyeyes:

EDIT, I just remembered that the shorter links are 0"-2". I would definitely get the longer links.

Top Bottom