Driveshaft question

Richbeast

Hey wassup guys, I'm having a friend here in Alaska helping me out install my rancho 2" sport kit with rs9000xl shocks. My question is, do I have to get the drive shaft balance or no? Thanks for any future advice

ClarksAdventures

Hey wassup guys, I'm having a friend here in Alaska helping me out install my rancho 2" sport kit with rs9000xl shocks. My question is, do I have to get the drive shaft balance or no? Thanks for any future advice

No. If you bought an aftermarket one, they come balanced already.

Richbeast

Hey my fault should had explained better. I'm not changing the driveshafts, all I'm changing is the springs and shocks. But they told me since I'm lifting it I should get the drive shafts balanced

noroad

Hey my fault should had explained better. I'm not changing the driveshafts, all I'm changing is the springs and shocks. But they told me since I'm lifting it I should get the drive shafts balanced

you will not have to get it re-balanced unless you have knocked weights off or have a ton of ring damage(which you should just replace altogether).

Richbeast

Ok that's what I wanted to hear thank you, it's my first change I'm doing on my jeep besides wheels and tires

jeeeep

Hooked
check the caster angle after just to make sure it's close to the stock 4.2* if it's too far off you may get what feels like driveshaft vibration and your steering will feel loose (wandering)

Top Bottom