EVO mfg now has a store front live on Amazon!

relayer4u

Random search for a JK steering flip kit today exposed EVO Mfg's new store front on Amazon.

Lots of free shipping items and Amazon interest free financing promotions are available!

Awesome!!!!

:beer: :rock: :beer:

Peak

Saw this last night, free shipping and free powder coat it looks like! I wish I would've waited on my 1/4

relayer4u

Looks like all of the free shipping disappeared!

Got my 1/4 Pounder, D ring mounts, vacuum relocate and leveling kit ordered when the shipping was free...:bleh:

ChaosNein

Understand that everything on the amazon site that is offered in Black Textured Powdercoat is sold everywhere that way, not just on amazon. Items such as 2DR and 4DR sliders are only shipped RAW from EVO MFG.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Understand that everything on the amazon site that is offered in Black Textured Powdercoat is sold everywhere that way, not just on amazon. Items such as 2DR and 4DR sliders are only shipped RAW from EVO MFG.

I understand but I don't understand. Where's the option for powder coating on the sliders?

Rerogers

I ordered my 1/4 pounder last week from Amazon. Free powder coating and shipping made it a easy decision which bumper to buy. I received it in three days not bad!

Top Bottom