Jeep Renegade +2 lift and 17 wheels + a few lights and extras

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is AWESOME and so what I'm hoping to do with ours!! Thanks for posting that up :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Were you able to order one? Probably info I missed somewhere

No, not yet. I figured if we ordered one, we'd have to wait even longer to get it. I'm hoping to find something close to what I want on a dealer lot. Costco's auto buying program now has Renegade as an option and I have submitted a form and hope to hear back from them soon.

Wardell

That is a sweet looking Renegade. I just hope the lift gives it a bit more flex than stock. It's kinda funny seeing videos of this thing trying to get through trails with a tire in the air (even if the traction control system can usually make up for that).

ArmyofMike

Meh, I don't like it. :yawn37:

Looks too much like an FJ Cruiser. (get ready for flack from the FJ Crowd). I am not a fan of IFS (I would have purchased a Toyota Tacoma if I was OK with IFS). It also looks too much like a Euro car for me. To each their own, but I wouldn't touch one, let alone buy a new one. The lift and tires are a novel idea, but you are limited on tires size by those wheel wells and fenders. Also, the pic in the OPs post is deceiving...Even with a 2" lift you get 10" of ground clearance. Barely enough to even get over a normal 8" curb...if you have a lift. Me just thinks it's lamesauce.

The Renegade has struts at all four corners providing a maximum 6.7 inches of wheel articulation in front and 8.1 inches in back. Ground clearance is only 6.7 inches for front-drivers, but 7.9 inches for four-wheel-drive models

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I think the Renegade is sweet. People just have to realize it's not a Wrangler and stop comparing the two. For a daily driver with some light off road capability and the legendary Jeep name, I think it's awesome. I'd drive one in a heartbeat!

Top Bottom