Rear track bar

Gibbo

I need an adjustable rear track bar now after my lift. I drive a RHD JK, does it matter what hand track bar, or are they universal. It looks like they would fit either hand, just flipped over. Anybody know.:idontknow:

Gibbo

The bar will be the same, the frame bracket however will be different. You will need a bracket for a RHD JK.

Thanks. The OME kit came with bracket, but it's just not enough. The rear tire on driver side ( RHD ) is flush with fender, and on pass side sticks out 3/4". Doesn't seem like much to me but the driver side tire hits the sway bar about 1/2 droop. so I've had to take off the sway bar until its fixed.

Gibbo

Is a track bar a track bar, or is say the currie much stronger than the synergy but not as easy to adjust. Are there any preferences.

Skirmish

As far as strength, if you aren't reinforcing your brackets it won't matter how strong the track bar is if it rips off your axel mount. While I love the strength of Synergy products you should only have to adjust the track bar once so I don't see ease of adjustment that big of a factor.

Also from what I understand a drop bracket for the rear track bar should center your axel and drop your roll center for better control.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Keep the factory and use a bracket, you won't find better bushings than stock or a better trackbar

Top Bottom