Rock Hard reviews and evo 3' lift

Rayz

hey guys was looking at the rock hard line of bumpers and sliders...they seem very stout..and heavy..like a 100lbs for just the rear bumper...too much weight with spare and gas cans for the 3 inch evo? should i go 4? will be running 35's and i know the ride is almost legendary... but how about low and slow thru the rocks? also the RH sliders...anyone have them and take a particularly nasty hit? how did they hold up?and LoD...lets not forget them... i'm really more interested in how these perform on the trail when they get hit ...thanks for any thoughts/suggestions..

xrocknrollx

I just finished putting on my RockHard full width. It is very stout and the packaging was well done and protected the powercoat. I would also like to add that Jason over at Rock Hard has been extremely helpful and quick to respond to my pm's and emails to their support. Jason responded late at night, past 9pm, to my install question.

IMAG0294.jpg

Last edited:
I have had the Rockhard stubby front with recessed winch plate for 5 years now and besides spraying it with Bedliner every so often I haven't had any issues. Super strong and has taken a few big hits with no issues.

xrocknrollx

^^^^very nice I like it! I'm back and forth between it and the stubby ..

It took me a long time to decide on a full width over a stubby. It has substantially more clearance in front of the front tires over the factory bumper, and for where I live and the roads I travel the majority of the time I just do not need a stubby.

Top Bottom