2012 seats into 2007 JK unlimited

iman0375

Hi there I am new to asking anything on the forum, I have looked around and can't seem to find any answers to this question. Does anybody have any idea if a 2012 or newer seats will fit and wire into a 2007 Jeep wrangler JK Unlimited ?

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I don't see why they wouldn't fit. Airbags may be iffy since the computers are different. Just my guess though. My 13 seats are more comfortable than my 09 was. I hear the 12 seats were not as comfy.

iman0375

I am actually looking at 13 seats and would like to put them in my 07 but don't want to spend the coin if they won't wire up correctly.

iman0375

OK so I found out that these 2013 Rubicon seats do not have airbags, so is there anyway to remove my airbag seats and be able to turn off the airbag light if it comes on, which I assume it will. Also does anybody have any idea if having those disconnected if it will mess with the rest of the SRS system?

Bacon

I really wanna know how this thread ends. I do not like my 08 seats for more than a few minutes at a time.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Unless you get a smokin deal I wouldn't waste your time. Just get the mastercraft seats. It only hurts the first couple times you get in.

toxicwaste29

I don't know if the airbag light will come on since its more of sensor that would send it off. You could always just disconnect the seat now and see if the light comes on if so they it probably will with new seats without airbags

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Chances are the airbag light will be on if the connection is lost to the seat. As Overlander said, just save your money and get a set of Mastercrafts, from what I've heard, theyre very comfortable and supportive.

Top Bottom