Overhead Lights Staying on

Grubbicon

So a couple nights ago I was going down the road and my friend asked me to turn on the cab lights so he could find his phone in the console. Well I went to turn them off and they just stayed on. When you turn the switch on or off they will flicker but stay on. Yesterday I tried disconnecting the battery and it sat that way for about a hour and as soon as I reconnected it he lights came back on. The gate is closed so I dont see why it is staying on. Here is a picture I took the other night and it just so happens that it shows that the lights are on. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426769184.775695.jpg

Try taking some compressed air and blowing the switch out. If that does not work then you will have to change the switch.

BOR4x4

You should just sell that piece of crap and get a real Offroad vehicle. Maybe one of them FJs or H3s on some 33".

David1tontj

I'm sure you already checked this, but it's not related to having the doors off is it? I know in my Tj, I have to pull a fuse wen the doors come off or the lights just stay on.

Not trying to insult you here. 😁

Grubbicon

I'm sure you already checked this, but it's not related to having the doors off is it? I know in my Tj, I have to pull a fuse wen the doors come off or the lights just stay on.

Not trying to insult you here. 
I dont see it being a problem because I have a set of Rugged Ridge Half Doors and a set of Best Top Soft Doors before the half doors that I used so its basically the same effect since there is no electronics in them. Also no worries man I know that is a serious question.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Try pulling the JK Forum stickers and replacing them with Wayalife ones? :idontknow:

Grubbicon

To let those know that might be interested in this thread. Yesterday they turned off and it is now working like it should. So I guess ill wait and see if it does it again before I worry about it.

Top Bottom