The Mighty FC at Logandale

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, our original plan was for us to head straight for home soon after SEMA was done but, after getting a personal invitation from the Mopar Underground to join them out at the Hump-n-Bump in Logandale, there was no way we could say no to that. Of course, the fact that they were going to be bringing out the Mighty FC with them didn't hurt to make up our minds in a snap. Unfortunately, we weren't able to stop and take as many pics as we would have preferred but, here are a few shots that we were able to take. I hope you enjoy :cool:

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

MTG

Caught the Bug
FC, Vengeance, and Rubicat! I'd be too busy staring to remember to take pictures. :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
FC, Vengeance, and Rubicat! I'd be too busy staring to remember to take pictures. :cheesy:

the FC is just badass and trust me, it was really hard to stop drooling and remember to take pics :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, I was on my way up when my engine failed. Wish I could have seen that.

well, the FC is on it's way to socal now to have a few upgrades made to it and, i have a feeling you may get another chance to see it in the near future.

Joebot13

That thing is badass ... I love the FC! Bet it could get the heart rate up in even the most veteran of wheelers!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
How did it do on the trail? Looks like it would be hard to maneuver with that high center of gravity.

Top Bottom