Love these sliders just want to see more pics

hhunter050

Ok so I found these smittybilt src rocker guards w/ plate for jeep jku but I've seen them before in person! Does anybody run these they look Identical to poison spyder ones ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426797106.908021.jpg

MIZZOURA

I have the xrc sliders. They are nice for being made in china. But it holds up well and does what i planned. Install is real simple just 2 bolts. Finish comes off real easy on rocks but that's to be expected.

Attachments

• 1426798591572.jpg
    1426798591572.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 259

Kpalas

I have the xrc sliders. They are nice for being made in china. But it holds up well and does what i planned. Install is real simple just 2 bolts. Finish comes off real easy on rocks but that's to be expected.

2 bolts, really?

MIZZOURA

2 bolts, really?

LOL yep. But in their defense they did a nice job with the attachment points. Well reinforced at the 2 body mount locations. You do use your stock bolts too. My personal OP would be if you want show and no go then these are simple and cost effective. But if you want to use it and abuse it buy quality built ones from a non mass production company. I.e poison spider, evo, rock hard, etc. Just my thoughts.

warnabrother

the Smitty 4dr sliders are a weak design.. they do not mount to the middle body mount and when hit, flex like crazy and make contact with bodywork.. good for easy trails and looking tough.. but they are pretty shitty for anything harder than "touring"

GR8WHITE

You get what you pay for... The PSC's are more expensive but better quality. I actually run the Rocker Knockers on my rig and like the a lot.

Last edited:

Hot94Z28

I like EVO and was going to go with a bolt on style then figured once I started doing more stuff off road I would want good sliders so I just went ahead and bought good ones off the bat.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426814865.943696.jpg

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Ok so I found these smittybilt src rocker guards w/ plate for jeep jku but I've seen them before in person! Does anybody run these they look Identical to poison spyder ones View attachment 131872

The LōD sliders are similar in design yet are also functional as rocker protection and steps. I only bolted mine on and they are taking a beating and asking for more. If I didn't need a step at the time I would have went the EVO route.

Top Bottom