3" Enforcer lift 35s and new exhaust.

WillyJKU14

I'm getting ready to give my jeep a small overhaul. I am going today to get my 35 Nitto Trail Grapplers put on my new rims. Tomorrow I am starting to install my EVO 3" Enforcer lift with 1-3.5" Fox racing shocks w/res. then going with the Dynomax competition exhaust.

I have assisted with a couple lift and BB installations but this will be my first solo installation.

Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure I will have some questions along the way.

Thanks in advance.

Before
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426801127.164081.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426801166.642243.jpg

chipper

My advice would be to make sure you have ALL the parts, and tools to do the job. Go through it all now if you haven't already. I did this lift and started with the rear. It was easier because I was solo for the first day also.
Good luck.

noroad

make sure you have all the parts out a head of time. basic hand tools will do, air is a huge help. A BFH just in case, a breaker bar or a pipe to fit over a ratchet. the good old two wrench trick works well too. if you have a mini propane torch (home depot) to heat bolts if needed.

WillyJKU14

I think I have all the tools needed. I don't know yet though. First time doing this in my garage. I'm going through the parts list tonight to make sure I have everything.

noroad

I think I have all the tools needed. I don't know yet though. First time doing this in my garage. I'm going through the parts list tonight to make sure I have everything.

couple of nice jack stands and a floor jack will help a ton as well. nice and slow break the front down and then rebuild and repeat in the back.

noroad

Ok well didn't come with any instruction. So I don't have a parts list or anything. Starting off well

no biggy(jack it up and secure it) undo sway bars on axle, undo lower shock bolt, undo upper shock nut, remove shock, jack body up remove coil insert new coil and put back in same order.

WillyJKU14

no biggy(jack it up and secure it) undo sway bars on axle, undo lower shock bolt, undo upper shock nut, remove shock, jack body up remove coil insert new coil and put back in same order.

Ok then I have the front control arms and brake lines. Do I need to bleed the system? If it was just springs and shocks I would be G2G. Lol

Big b

Ok well didn't come with any instruction. So I don't have a parts list or anything. Starting off well

Pm me your email addy and I'll send you the enforcer instructions.

Also are you doing the drag link flip as well? It was the most time consuming part of the lift.

WillyJKU14

Pm me your email addy and I'll send you the enforcer instructions.

Also are you doing the drag link flip as well? It was the most time consuming part of the lift.

No opted to wait on the flip kit and see how it drives before I go with that.

noroad

If you change your lines, yes, you will have to bleed your brakes.

X2 on this you need to bleed them, Also with the control arms just make sure you secure the axle so it doesnt role on you when you take out the lower arms, nothing crazy hard just 4 bolts and making sure they are the same length.

Top Bottom