Fierce Attitude Tires

BlackHat

I ordered a set of these actually five since they were priced at $231.00 a tire for 35X12.5X17. Have had them for a couple weeks now and I love them. Haven't put them on the trails yet but so far so good with the Colorado snow. I was curious as why Discount don't stock these, or display them on their website. You have to dig in there to find them. Are they that bad of a tire that dealers don't even show a picture on their website? They do have some ridiculous barb wire thingy on the sidewall but I can look past that. Any thoughts from anyone, would be greatly appreciated.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
They probably push the more exspensive name brands first. That's what I would do if I was a tire business. lol but I have had them for a couple year now and love them good tire! Although I'm going with Nitto or Toyo next I want the stronger sidewall. 👍

Discount Tire

Thank you for your business, BlackHat! There are a few guys here at my office running the Fierce Attitude M/T and they are all pleased with the overall performance :thumb: Let us know what you think of the tires after you get some more time on them.

As far as the website listing goes, not all our regions offer this particular tire model and this is why it did not show up when you were browsing the available options. This doesn't make it a bad tire, it just means it's not part of your regions marketing plan. Like you found out though, the tires can still be ordered in :yup:

If anyone is shopping for a tire (or wheel), that's not listed on the website, feel free to give us a call and we'd be happy to check pricing and availability for you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom