Moab/rubicon trip in future

CanadianJK72

Hey guys ,
It's something that most of us on here want to do an a lot of you are lucky enough to go , that being said I am from Ontario Canada an wondering what the best way to plan this trip is. Maybe some have some suggestions.

I have herd about different possibilities such as shipping the jeeps down on a truck or even driving all the way down.

Thanks for the input in advance

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
If a guy by the name of matti kanjadavarsa or whatever asks to join, leave him behind.

JAGS

Hooked
No one of the name of matti just me an a couple buddies looking at making the trek

Will you be wanting to hit up the local designer brand outlets for some good deals??? Lol.

Since I'm from CA, I wouldn't have the first clue the best way to plan this. Guess it would depend how much time you have, how much you want to drive and when you want to do it. Then see if others want go. Get a small group together from Canada maybe, at least as a start?

jasonj123

Im located in washington state and my friends and i r planning a rubicon trip for next June. Some of us r going to drive our jeeps while others r going to trailer them. The main thing is to do your research. For me I plan on driving my jeep down and back again. My biggest concern of course is breakage so i will have extras of axles and drivelines etc.

Top Bottom